Hot on the heels of the release of JW Yada Yada Tremolo for Finale 25 is a new version 2.01, which addresses some limitations of the first release:
* Supports percussion notation
* Speed improvements (typically around 30% shorter processing times)
* Added safety dialog when if settings have been modified.
* If a document region is selected when Apply or OK has been pressed, there’s now a user question if the settings should be applied directly to the region.
* “Scale Custom Spacing Relative to 24 Points” now scales with a bit more precision. It now uses the glyph height ratio instead of the point size ratio.
* Error message box for strange/non-existent FAN data has been redesigned
* When verifying fonts, the current document is now also checked for potential problems with tremolo
* Font list (in the tremolo font dialog box) is now sorted alphabetically
* Windows version can now rearrange items in the tremolo font list as well
* Numerous UI fixes on Windows
original post: Finale 25 Plugin : Yada Tremolo (v2)