If you have been using Finale 2014.5 for Mac, you may be experiencing an issue with the TG Tools LE plug-in “Align/Move Dynamics” with the keyboard shortcuts for this plug-in not working.
This has been resolved in an updated version of the plug-in bundle which is available in the MakeMusic website.
- Close any open programs (including Finale)
- Download and then Double-click the ‘Finale_Plugins_TGToolsLE_Mac_2_artifacts.zip’ file to extract its contents. A file called ‘TGToolsLE.bundle’ should appear on your Desktop
- Click Go > Go To Folder… from the Finder menu.
- Type in the following directory path…/Library/Application Support/MakeMusic/Finale 2014.5/Plug-ins/
- Click Go, then open the TG Tools plug-in subfolder.
- Move the existing ‘TGToolsLE.bundle’ file to the Trash
- Click and drag the new ‘TGToolsLE.bundle’ from your Desktop into this folder
- Launch Finale 2014.5 again.
At this point your keyboard shortcuts for Align / Move should be restored on Mac. If you are still having issues, contact MakeMusic Customer Support.